Friday, October 3, 2008

Growing Fast




I can't believe how fast my children are growing. As I type, Maddie is watching "Super Why", a kids show about Super Reader superheroes who have the power to read and change the story to solve problems and answer questions. She says "Madeline P........ with the power to help" when they are all putting their hands into the circle. Caedmon is crawling under my feet chasing a ball, and Ethan is still sleeping. I will try to post regularly so that everyone stays in the loop.

6 comments:

Anita said...

Yeah! I'm adding yall to my Google Reader! I can't believe how big your kids have grown. Of course, I can't believe Elisa will be 3 in December!

Anita
http://www.garcialounge.com/blog2

Fonda said...

Oh, my goodness. Has it really been that long since we have met for lunch? They are grown! Thanks so much for the pictures! I just cannot believe how quickly they have grown. Especially, Ethan! He was in a high chair last time I saw him!

Brian Price said...

How our kids do grow up so fast! Nice hanging out with you guys last weekend.

bp

Unknown said...

Thought the picure of Louie was Dale, looks like the exact same person. Was there the first time around.
Dad/BPP

Fonda said...

Thanks for the Christmas picture! I love it. I cannot believe how much Ethan has grown. I miss ya'll!

Sandhya Rajput said...

Singing Institute in Delhi | Best Fashion Designing Course in Delhi | Best Academy For Makeup in Delhi | Academy of Event Planning Delhi | Interior Designing Institute in Delhi